IS THE COTERIE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE COTERIE?
In addition to getting connected with other amazing, like-minded women in Nashville, here’s what we offer:
• Access to our workspace and private meeting rooms (including use of our WiFi)
• Unlimited coffee, beverages and local snacks
• Opportunities to participate in special Coterie events and workshops and special Alabaster Collective events
• Opportunities to volunteer with and support The Coterie’s nonprofit partners
• Discounts on venue rental
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BE A MEMBER OF THE COTERIE?
Our annual membership is $250/month or $2750 for the year.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF OPERATION?
We are open as a workspace Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm. After 6:00 pm, we make our space available for private events and member-only events.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN MEMBERSHIP?
• Ticketed private events
• Unique services that we might make available to our members from time to time
WHAT IS THE COTERIE’S GUEST POLICY?
We love guests. We just ask that you accompany them and that they sign in with a member of our staff upon arrival. We also provide members with 3 free all-day guest passes a month.
CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN WITH ME?
Our space is not currently suitable for children.
CAN I BRING MY PET WITH ME?
We love pets but do not permit them in the space at this time. If you require the support of a service animal, please let us know.
IS THERE FOOD AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE?
We offer complimentary coffee, tea, water and small local snacks for our members. We are happy for our members to bring food with them or to have food delivered during member hours.